2. Personal Information
Consent – You consent to and agree that Electromega may collect, use or otherwise share personal information (name, user name, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) that was transmitted during access to or use of the Website (the “Personal Information”). Electromega agrees to handle the Personal Information in strict compliance with the following provisions and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Collection of Personal Information – Electromega may collect your Personal Information, particularly when you send a request for information or provide information by using a form on the Website, as well as any other Personal information contained in the documents you voluntarily send to us.
Use and Communication of Personal Information – Electromega uses Personal information for the following purposes :
- to manage and improve the Website;
- to contact you for your feedback on the services provided or for market studies or other research;
- to provide information about new products or services or any other information liable to be of interest to you;
- to establish and maintain commercial relationships with clients;
- to understand and respond to client, supplier and other third party needs and preferences; and
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions.
From time to time, Electromega may disclose your Personal Information to service providers, including an organization or individual retained by Electromega to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, document management and office services.
Storage of your Personal Information – Your Personal Information is stored in secured locations where the staff members have a duty to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Access To and Correction of Personal Information – You may consult the Personal Information held by Electromega, upon written request and subject to proof of identity, and ask that corrections be made, if applicable. In order to ensure that the Personal Information we have is accurate and up-to-date, Electromega encourages you to notify us as soon as possible of any change in Personal Information. Access to or correction of Personal Information may be requested by e-mail at the following address : general@Electromega.com.